Frequently Asked Questions
How do I get my ticket validated?
- Pull a ticket as you enter the garage
- Check with the retailer you are visiting for their validation policies
- Have your ticket validated by the retailer your are visiting
- Upon leaving, insert the validated ticket into the pay station at the garage exit
- If parked longer than your validated time frame, use cash or a credit card to pay the remaining fees due at either the pay on foot station located on the first floor of the parking garage or at the exit gate pay station
How do I use a QR Code slip?
Use Pay-on-foot stations located on the first level near the elevators
What if I exceed the validation time?
Use Pay-on-foot stations located on the first level near the elevators - it speeds up the exit process
Can I pay with cash?
Yes, but if you are paying with cash, you must use a Pay-On-Foot station or the South / McBee exit (credit cards can be used at any exit or Pay-On-Foot stations)
Can I park in the Lake Park parking lot?
The Lake Park parking lot is intended for park goers only. Visitors to Aldrich Street including the Alamo Drafthouse or the Thinkery should only park in the McBee Garage or in on-street parking. Towing may be enforced in the Lake Park parking lot.
Can I park on the streets near Aldrich Street without meters?
Yes, but be aware, Residential Permit Parking (RPP) is in place on nearby residential streets identified with red and white signage. Please be aware that City of Austin permits are required to park in these areas during the times designated on the signs. RPP is enforced by the City of Austin and violations can be ticketed.
Information on the overall parking program at Mueller can be found at bit.ly/parkingatmueller.
Can I walk or bike to Aldrich Street?
With over 13 miles of hike and bike trails and lanes, there are many ways to walk or bike to Aldrich Street. To see the Mueller trail map, click here. Many major roads through hand around Mueller have dedicated bike lands and/or protected cycle tracks.
What Capital Metro buses can I take to Aldrich Street?
Click here to see the current Capitol Metro bus routes and connections serving Mueller.
- Routes 37 and 320 serve Mueller directly (24 and 35 minute frequency)
- Routes 20 and 350 operate on adjacent streets (20 & 30 minute frequency)