Parking for Aldrich Street is available in the McBee District Parking Garage, 1826 McBee St., (Map) and on surrounding streets.
- Fees: $1 per hour
- Validation is available from most Aldrich Street retailers. Check with individual retailers for validation policies.
- Maximum daily charge – $10
- Lost ticket fee – $10
- Enter and exit within 10 minutes at no charge
- Motorcycles are not allowed to park in the garage, but may park for free on the street.
- Exit North – the North / Robert Browning exit has two exiting lanes so generally moves more quickly
- The Thinkery and retailers in the Alamo and B.D. Riley’s buildings validate for parking in this garage.
- Patrons of L’Oca d’ Oro, Lady Quack’s and Witchcraft should park in the AMLI garage (access from McBee Street).
- Kerbey Lane validates in the Texas Mutual garage (access from Garcia Street).
Metered On-Street Parking
- Pay-by-phone using the Park Me app, or through credit- and coin-operated meters.
- Meters currently operate:
- Monday – Wednesday 10 AM to 8 PM
- Thursday – Saturday 10AM to midnight
- Sunday – no charge
- Fees: $1 per hour / 3 hour maximum