Catellus Development Corporation, the master developer of Mueller, is a national leader in mixed-use development, solving some of Americas most complex redevelopment challenges. With nearly 30 years of experience as a master developer, Catellus has transformed former airports, military bases and urban industrial sites into thriving retail, residential and commercial communities. these projects, which often include substantial public amenities, add economic, social and environmental value to the communities they serve. Catellus has both the financial strength and development expertise to develop unproductive parcels across the country into revenue-generating assets.
Noteworthy Catellus Projects
- Mission Bay – San Francisco, California
- Pacific Commons – Fremont, California
- Stapleton Business Center – Denver, Colorado
- Santa Fe Place – San Diego, California
- Prairie Glen Corporate Campus – Glenwood, Illinois
- Alameda Landing – Alameda, California