Mueller. It's here. It's Now.
Built on the site of the Austin’s old airport, Mueller has evolved into one of the most dynamic and sustainable redevelopment communities in the nation. The community has an already established customer base comprised of residents, employers who bring thousands to work each day and visitors to cultural and business anchors – all within a short walk of Aldrich Street.
Because Mueller has attracted a critical mass of businesses, residents and visitors, the market area in Central Austin has shifted from Highland Mall to Mueller. Major employers, successful regional retail, activity magnets like Lake Park and The Thinkery and thousands of enthusiastic residents have created an environment that’s ripe for retail.
For more information, visit MuellerAustin.com.
Mueller at Completion
- 700-acre planned live/work/play setting that’s up, running and inspired by everything people love about Austin
- 5,900 homes, for rent and for sale
- 4 million SF of commercial including 750,000 SF of retail
- More than 13,000 residents and 13,000 permanent jobs
- 140 acres of parks and open space
- 13 miles of trails and bike lanes
- Just 10 minute walk to transit (from work or home)
Mueller has an already established customer base comprised of residents, employers, who bring thousands to work each day, and visitors to cultural and business anchors- all within a short walk of Aldrich Street.
Within a few blocks of Aldrich Street are:
- 5,500 residents
- 5,000 employees
- 80 retail shops and business offices
- Dell Childrens Medical Center (140,000 patients)
- Austin Film Studios (4,300 visitors)
- HEB Market and market district
- Residence Inn (112 rooms)
- 800+ seat outdoor amphitheater
- Austin Childrens Museum (est. 600,000 visitors/yr)
- Lake Park, which draws 70,000+ visitors annually
- Austin ISD Performing Arts Center (200+ event days, 1,200 seat capacity)
- Coming Soon: 2,000 more residents in 800 new homes
Citywide Events At Mueller
Mueller’s Lake Park welcomed more than 70,000 people at citywide events last year.
- The Browning Hangar hosts Austins favorite organizations celebrations from galas to
- 5Ks (guests of 150 to more than 6,000)
- Mueller parks are a daily routine for runners, walkers, cyclists and families from all over Austin.
- Mueller Farmers Market (6,000 people at the opening and 3,000 people each week.)
- The Thinkery’s Imaginarium Gala (700 attendees)
- Movies in Your Park (1,500 attendees for the 3-movie series)
- Earth Day Festival (6,000 participants)
- Ronald McDonald House Lights of Love 5K (2,500 participants)